Sunday 16 September 2012

Denim shirt


Today's outfit is pretty chilled as I was rushing to get to church but this is one of my favourite shirts. I managed to get it for a measly £20 from the urban outfitters sale and denim shirts are always a must have item. I have about 6 or 7 in my wardrobe. The collar tips add that little bit of detail and you can take them off so can wear them with any shirt you want. I paired the shirt with a long plain black vest from Topshop, some cord trousers from GAP and my beloved studded leopard print flats from river island. My earrings are from Dorothy Perkins, one of the best places to get some cheap chunky jewelry, they only cost me £1 in the sale, what a bargain I couldn't resist and they go with pretty much everything.

This outfit would look perfect with a leather jacket either bomber or fitted both would look great with this and some bright red lippy and a high bun paired with a rucksack or a big black handbag. I really love this envelope tote bag from urban outfitters and at £48 I think it's a pretty good spend. I might just have to get this beauty. 


To turn this into a night out outfit I would just take off the denim shirt, and put some killer black block heels on or some shocking red heels would look great with this and pair it with a clutch and my fitted leather jacket.









No comments:

Post a Comment