Saturday 15 September 2012

Future purchases

Zoom image

Match point lace up purple velvet - £25 - Office
I'm in love with flatforms at the moment and I also love velvet so this is a perfect and cheap golden item for me, they'll look nice with pretty much anything, jeans, skirts, dresses. Can't wait to purchase these beauty's.
Cosmic printed tube skirt - £28 - Topshop
I am in love with cosmic and galaxy prints as you know and I've just fallen in love with this skirt, the rich bright turquoise with the deep purple colours are beautiful and I think it would be perfect matched with a plain black shirt and a blazer or a black leather jacket. This could be paired with some killer heels or even some plain trainers or flatforms for a casual look. This is a must buy for me and the polyester skirt will definitely accentuate my curves and show off my bum, I am also currently obsessed with midi skirts, it gives off the 50's feel, midi skirts are a must have item. It's a daring item that will fit perfectly in among my collection of midi's.

                                       
Hazy Daze Dress - £43.99 - Nastygal
I love the rolled cuffs and hem, the cool indie look is in this season and paired with a chunky necklace and some block heels it could be transformed into a stunning party outfit but with a cool edge due to the sort of tie die dusty cream colours. Gold accessories would go best with this and any sort of shoes from some flatforms to ankle boots to even as said before some killer chunky heels.

Second skin jeans - acid - £42.74 - Nastgal
I've been looking for some nice acid wash jeans for ages and these are definitely the ones, I really wanted some high-waisted ones and couldn't find any anywhere. They'll show off my bum like a treat and will go with anything, patterned t-shirts, plain shirts, jumpers you name it it will go with these. They're worth every penny.
Shield studs - £8.50 - Topshop
I'm just in love with the bright red colour and the contrasting turquoise pendant in the middle. I tend to go for gold jewelry so these are spot on. They remind me of African tribal jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment